Star Managers Required -Dublin
Our Ideal Candidate:
You will have management experience and a proven track record in business development along with meeting and exceeding targets. Should you be considered for interview this must be presented either prior to or during the interview. You will have a commitment to understanding and exceeding the customers’ expectations, a desire to lead from the front and set an example for all to follow.
Branches include educogym Blackrock, Dundrum, Dublin Docklands
Due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted.
Experience in the health and fitness industry will be of benefit
Salary – Basic €35K- €40K DOE + commission + bonus
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing franchise of health studios.
We are looking for dynamic managers with a genuine interest in other people, who are passionate about health and fitness, reaching their full potential, excelling in their career and who can bring new and fresh ideas to the table.
We are a company who strive to achieve world-class customer service in a passionate and results driven format for our clients.
The position primarily involves sales and general management of the unit with responsibility for people management and development.
Achievement of all KPI targets is essential for job success and satisfaction.
This is a target-driven role, but we aim to draw out your true potential. There is a path to progression for those who go above and beyond performance targets in their role.
This role is suited to a confident, tenacious, organised and sales focused person who has a keen interest in health and fitness. Excellence at people management and relationship development are key to success in this role.
As the face of our business the following will be required of you:
- Achievement of all KPIs
- Retention and development of the business whilst maintaining the highest service standards
- Grow and develop your team
- HR responsibility
- Generating activity which will drive revenue
- Thrive on achieving goals
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- The ability to demonstrate experience of dealing with complaints politely, effictively and efficiently
- You will be responsible for increasing membership numbers
- Ensure you abide by the code of personal presentation and dress
- Ensure that the facility is maintained to the highest standards of excellence
- Ensure that we provide a safe environment for members and team members
Our commitment to you:
The company will provide initial job training for the successful candidate along with ongoing training and development in your role.
PLEASE NOTE: Only candidates who submit an application form will be considered for interview. Please email requesting an application form or Click Here
NB if you don’t have access to a printer please call one of our branches and request a copy of our educogym Career application form
Please submit application forms by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Careers, Educogym Dublin Docklands, Unit 7, Gallery Quay, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2.