Supplementing with Omega-3s is one of the BEST things you can do for your heart and whole-body health. Research approved by scientists of the European Food Safety Authority show that DHA and EPA play a significant role in helping to contribute to:
• Maintenance of normal blood pressure – This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 3000mg of EPA & DHA, obtainable from 5 Bio-Oils capsules.
• Maintenance of normal blood triglycerides
• The normal function of the heart
• Maintenance of normal brain function
• Maintenance of normal vision
• DHA maternal intake contributes to the normal eye and brain development of the foetus and breastfed infants.
Most Omega-3 supplements on the market are inexpensive, low-concentration oils. Educohealth Bio Oils are the purest, highest grade of fish oils you can get on the planet.
• Bio-oils contain a minimum of 60% omega-3. Most products offered contain only 15% or 30% Omega-3.
• Contains only Natural Triglycerides (no synthetic esters).
• Encapsulated under nitrogen into hermetically sealed capsules to prevent oxidation.
• Oils are taken from the cleanest waters in the world off the coast of Peru
• No fishy burps
• Molecularly distilled for purity
Benefits of Bio-Oils during Pregnancy
Intake of DHA by pregnant and lactating women contributes to normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. This beneficial effect is obtained with an intake of 2000mg of DHA in addition to the recommended adult intake of 250mg EPA & DHA and is obtainable from one Bio-Oils capsule.
If you are serious about fish oils and the wonderful benefits that can be obtained by using them, then Educohealth Bio Oils are a must for you.
First 2 weeks: eight capsules daily, providing 4.8g EPA & DHA
Following 3 months: five capsules daily, providing 3g EPA & DHA.
Maintenance dose: two – four capsules daily, or as directed by a practitioner.
Note to Parents: Children over 3 may take one Bio-Oils capsule daily.
Do not exceed a supplemental daily intake of 5000mg of EPA & DHA combined. Eight Bio-Oils capsules provide 4800mg EPA & DHA.
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 1440 mg,
DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 960 mg,
Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols, natural) a-TE 6 α-TE
Rosemary Oil 1 mg
Fish body oil, gelatin, glycerol, colour: caramel, mixed tocopherols, rosemary oil.
Allergy statement: this food supplement is not suitable for those who have an allergy to fish.
Not to be taken during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy except as permitted by a doctor. However, Intake of DHA by pregnant and lactating women contributes to normal brain and eye development of the foetus and breastfed infants. This beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 200mg of DHA in addition to the recommended adult intake of 250mg EPA & DHA and is obtainable from one Bio-Oils capsule.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.