From client to consultant achieving amazing results as a client myself before joining the educogym team losing 41lbs transforming my body and mind I can now share my experience and knowledge with my clients to help them achieve real results both physically and emotionally and through their daily life.
Bsc in science NUIM certificate in teaching and learning NUIM.
1.Nutrition: by failing to prepare you are preparing to fail. Preparation is key! 2.Exercise: results happen over time, not overnight work hard stay consistent and be patient. 3.Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits! 4.Motivation: the starting point of all achievement is desire. Keep this constantly in your mind.
•Achieved player of the year with Wicklow Rugby Club •Placed first in public speaking competition 2009 •Placed first in the 8 week challenge 2018 with Educogym with winning client Gerry Hackett. •Graduated from college in 2016
•B.A in Leisure & Business Management •Bsc. In Leisure & Business Management •Qualified Personal Training N.T.C. Dublin (Level 4) •First aid & AED Training
1.Nutrition: “it’s not a short-term fix, it’s a long term lifestyle change” 2.Exercise: “Learn to love legs. It releases the most Growth Hormone - which means your body will burn more fat!” 3.Motivation: “If the weight doesn’t change neither will you! Always push yourself harder then the last session. One day, you will thank yourself!”
• Played rugby for 11 years to the highest standard with St’ Marys RFC and School.•I play golf at the moment being a member in 5 different clubs over the last couple of years I have learnt from the best, the gym has helped me with that too on focusing my mind and trying to achieve one goal at a time. •I Won student of the year in 4th year and achieved my life-saving qualification and The Gaisce bronze medal •Currently studying GCSE PE this is giving me lots of tips on how to keep fit and on nutrition. •I joined Educogym before I worked here and it changed me As a person I would not have been able to achieve any of these goals if I wasn’t fit, I lost 4Stone in 1year and I am now at a healthy weight and am working hard on achieving more goal/medals in the sports I play.
1.Stay motivated-An important key to being in shape is to set goals and keep a positive mindset. If you stay positive, you will be able to push yourself to get that fit body you've always wanted. 2.Keep track of your progress and be proud of minor improvements.- any movement in weight will motivate you to do more so It is a good idea to start a 'fit journal' so that you can keep track of when you work out, what you do and to keep your goal set have it written at the top of the page. 3.Get someone else to get fit with you. It is much easier to reach your goals when you have someone to share the pain and the gain with. Create a schedule that you can both commit to and keep each other on track.
I lost 9 pounds of fat and gained 6 pounds of muscle in a month with Educogym
• University degree in Management / Marketing • Masters degree in Marketing
1. Without massive action, goals remain just hopes, so make sure you take massive action to reach and exceed your goals! 2. Be decisive, and trust yourself, belief will change your world! If you want something in life, go get it! 3. Always remember to give back to the community, friends and strangers alike! There's no bigger and better feeling than when you help someone! 4. Train hard, work hard and enjoy life!
• Black Belt of Yoseikan Budo Discipline, two times National Champion winner. • I Trained young agonists for more than 5 years. • Followed strong training programs and builded a professional martial artist's body shape in 12 years of practice. • Interested to share my knowledge on food, diets, human healthy nutrition, human physiology and mind/body concentration techniques to help you achieve big goals.
•Three year Bachelor Degree in Health and Hygiene for the Food Safety, under the Department of Food Technology. • Master Course Degree in Marketing and Communication for Food and Beverages under the Department of Marketing.
1. Nutrition: Food is not a fuel, Food is "Culture" and could be medicine or poison, bring your alimentation very seriously. 2. Exercise: Exercise is in your brain more than in your body, the changing start in the brain. 3. Motivation: Choose a healthy and energetic life, exercise minimum 3 time per week prevent depression, free the mind, help to breath, help to sleep, help to clean your blood and prevent hearth disease. Choose a better life for you.
*Disclaimer – There’s no guarantee of specific results and the results can vary – but with the Educogym™ system and your dedication, the results will speak for themselves!