Non-Acid Vitamin C powder is a form of sodium ascorbate. Humans unlike animals cannot synthesize vitamin C on their own. To ensure we are getting enough we must get it from foods or supplements to maintain good health. Non-Acid Sodium Ascorbate powder is a cost- effective form of Vitamin C ideally suited to those who want to use larger amounts for their own needs. Vitamin C also increases non-haem iron absorption and contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system.
• Increases non-haem iron absorption.
• Reduces tiredness and fatigue.
• Supports collagen formation.
• Supports normal function of bones and teeth, normal collagen formation and the normal function of cartilage gums skin and blood vessels.
• Helps protection of cell constituents from oxidative damage.
• Supports normal energy-yielding metabolism.
• Supports normal function of the immune system & nervous system.
• Helps maintain the normal function of the immune system during and after intense physical exercise.
Most vitamin C is very acid and can be an irritant. The alkaline powder form, especially Sodium Ascorbate, is ideal for taking in larger amounts (1 or 2 gms) for short periods to help support the immune system in the face of colds etc.
Take one-two grams daily or as advised by a practitioner. Small intakes several times daily are more beneficial than a larger dose. This alkaline
(ph 7.2) form of vitamin C should only be taken at least half an hour after or between meals.
A quarter teaspoon = 1 gram
A half teaspoon = 2 grams
Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate) 1000mg
Not to be taken during the first twelve weeks of pregnancy except as permitted by a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. It is important to eat a varied, balanced diet as part of a healthy lifestyle. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
This formula contains no excipients and is sold by weight not volume.